Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Tumblr

28.1.11

juicebox sunday

No comments:
 
AHHH!! i forgot to post up my Sunday creatives!!

not bursting with a lot of creative activities like the first few days of juicebox.. 
but the important thing is, i've done a lot more setting this task.

it took me a long time to get the Romantic Gothic pictures with Bek Debnam and Paye Lin's designs... But the top three I've chosen are the ones I worked on at Jonny's.
ps: Jonny, I love chilling at your house. feels like home.

here they all are.. and I'm so glad to share it with you lovely lot first!

- - -

Black Cats and Silver Bullets
model: Bek Debnam
designer: Paye Lin
photo/hair/makeup: myself


- - -

Sins and Tragedies
model: Bek Debnam
designer: Paye Lin
photo/hair/makeup: myself



- - -

(this one was done on juicebox Thursday , but is part of this Romantic Gothic series)

Velvet and Shadows
model: Bek Debnam
designer: Paye Lin
photo/hair/makeup: myself



all three above images are © Stephanie Ee for Luvieur Photography
 
- - -

amaaaaaazing pieces, and the most beautiful model.
Paye Lin's pieces are the perfect fit for my Romantic Gothic series - eerie, beautiful, tough & fine

- - -

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff